I have less than 3 months left of this pregnancy! The OB says to expect theSQL between Christmas and New Years, that is in 11 to 12 weeks. I’m aiming for 36 weeks (the time that Aaron arrived) and that is in 9 weeks time! Every day after that is a bonus day.
And that is where the panic comes in. All we have done is moved the cot from Aarons room to the baby’s new room, which was our home office.
So, here is a list of everything that still needs to be done. Im going to send it to Paul and hopefully we will have the motivation to get most of it done in the next little while.
- Built in cupboards, there are no cupboards in that room at the moment.
- Paint, both theSQL’s room and Aaron’s room.
- Buy Aaron a new chest of draws so that the compactum can be moved into theSQL’s room.
- Get curtains made for both room.
- Linen for theSQL.
- Move the Telkom and ADSL lines out of theSQL’s room.
- Check the AngelCare monitor we have and if it is no longer working buy a new one.
- And so many more little things I can count…
I feel a bit better now that it is in writing and Im sure I will keep adding to this list as we go but for now its here and we can start working at ticking things off the list!