A little while ago Pick n Pay asked me if I would like to review their new range of baby products.
With an active 3 year old and a new baby on the way I jumped at the chance.
This is what arrived for us last week:
- 1 x pack Junior #5 nappies (46) – R119.99
- 1x pack Mini #2 nappies (44) – R82.99
- Cotton Wool Pleats (100g) – R13.99
- Cotton Puffs (50g) – R13.99
- Wipes (72) – R27.99
- Cotton Buds for Baby (50) – R10.99
- Aqueous Cream (250ml) – R12.99
- Petroleum Jelly (250ml) – R13.59
- Baby Soap (100g) – R5.29
- Nappy Cream (75ml) – R15.99
- Baby Lotion (200ml) – R18.99
- Body Wash (400ml) – R23.99
- Baby Oil (200ml) – R17.29
- Baby Powder (300g) – R17.69
- Hygiene Liquid (500ml) – R24.99
*prices taken from the Pick n Pay Online Store.
I was totally blown away by the package that arrived for us. The best part is that these are not sample sizes but the actual sizes you will find in store.
The eye catching yellow, white and grey packaging is great, and Aaron was all over the bottles and tubs naming the cute animal drawings on each product. I was excited to see that all the creams, lotions and powders have chamomile extract in them, this soothing extract is wonderful to help put niggly babies at ease (and its smells great too).
I must admit we haven’t tried any of the products yet. The reason being that we had just opened a new pack of nappies for Aaron and we are waiting to finish those before opening the Pick n Pay ones. As for the other products, poor Aaron is missing out, Im being selfish and hanging onto those for theSQL. She should be here in the next 3 weeks and I am so grateful I dont need to buy any toiletries for her now.
I did open almost all the bottles and tubs and they smell divine, the chamomile extract is delish and Im sure its going to be very soothing for the baby.
Watch this space for our review of the Junior nappies in the next few days…