- Whiny children! I know Aaron is only 3 but Oh. My. Hat! He has lost the ability to talk and can only whine. It is driving me insane!
- Being vomited on. Faith is still having reflux issues despite being on Losec. The pead suggested going onto Nestergel or Thick and Easy to help settle her tummy before a feed. Hopefully that works because having to change 3 or 4 times a day (both of us) is becoming old.
- Being hungry all the time. Really I know I need more calories if Im breastfeeding but I can eat 2 lunches and 2 dinners and still be hungry… WTH?
- My car. It is almost 12 years old and is starting to show its age. It needs a service so badly it might just drive itself to the mechanic. I really want a new car, a Honda Jazz would be great 🙂
- My neighbours. They are so fracking loud. At 10pm on a Sunday night you dont need to have a conversation at the top of your lungs in you driveway, which is right outside my bedroom window. No really, you dont!
So, what 5 things are you tired of?